THE world of politics was rocked today when a man from one political party said that he 'disagreed' with a man from another political party.
The man, speaking to an undercover reporter, unleashed the shock revelations that will send shockwaves through Westminster, saying: "He's in a different party, so we don't agree on every single thing, even though we're in a Coalition. To be honest there are some fundamental differences between us. Ooh, and he's got a funny nose! Tee hee."
One political reporter, barely able to conceal his stiffening erection, said: "This just goes to show the fundamental fault-lines at the heart of the Coalition. It's almost as if ministers have to vote in favour of Government policy, regardless of whether they agree with it or not, which has never happened before in the history of the world ever.
"It's almost as if people in the same party might sometimes disagree on things, as well, yet not say in public that they do, for some reason.
"These revelations will really put the cat among the pigeons and return the Conservative Party to its rightful place as the dominant force in... oh."
A voter said: "I couldn't care less. When are you coming to grit my roads? Eh? Eh? Where are the gritters? Eh? Eh? Where are they then? I pay my bloody taxes!"
- Man throws giant pun opportunity at political reporters
- The BBC gives more of a shit about the integrity of sports personality of the year than its political coverage
- We’ve told you absolutely fuck all, admit political reporters
- Let’s all have a party when Glenn Beck gets sacked
- It’s political incorrectness gone mad