Ah, August seems but a memory now, doesn't it? Something something something mists of mellow fruitfulness, it'll nearly be Christmas soon, ooh, isn't it?
Anyway, here are the top posts on this blog for August. The best bits with a lot of them, as ever, are the reader comments.
1. Eeek! It's the invasion of the non-white British mums - It's not racist to complain about non-white mums, and if you do complain, you're sanctimonious, said the Daily Mail. It's one of those occasional stories where the mask slips and you can see the cancerous heart of the Mail's agenda.
2. Apply now! Anton Vowl is a busy man, and needs someone to help him organise his multimedia appearances while he's talking in the third person on his blog. Begrudging props, of course, to the subject of this spoof for turning up in the comments.
3. I'm not an expert... but not all online commenters are complete bastards - with some marvellous comments, again.
4. Every celebrity I've ever seen - featuring Dennis Waterman, Paul Coia and James Brown - and many more!
5. BBC foreign weather rudeness clusterfuck - Oh noes! An evil BBC weatherman did a silly - and he's a bleeding foreigner!
6. Men's t-shirts - An absolute shitstorm in the comments for me, I'm afraid.