The story - a teenage girl tried to enter Britain illegally by hiding in a car dashboard. The newspaper - the Mail. The response?
Not all comments were voted as popular by fellow readers, though, and some received red arrows of disapproval:
Ah, it makes you proud, doesn't it. No...?
Buy my book, it’s great
- A paper-thin defence of Mr Ratchett
- A thing about the Mail and Miliband
- CGI Babar makes me sad
- Tabula rasa
- On depression and sadness
Most Commented On
- In Praise of Flouncing on Tabula rasa
- Vashti on CGI Babar makes me sad
- Rayya on On depression and sadness
- Shauna on Tabula rasa
- MFR on Tabula rasa
Hello. I'm a Bristol-based writer and soon-to-be-redundant journalist. You can read more about me and the Enemies site here, or follow me on Twitter. Email me if you like - antonvowl at live dot co dot uk
If you're struggling to read the site please use the drop down box below to increase the text size.