Stop rubbing your eyes. Stop it! It's actually true. This is the story:
and the comments haven't been overwhelmingly negative. Is it the Christmas spirit infecting the Mail commenters? I don't know, but look:
I know. Isn't it? Disappointing about the 'Londonistan' under Gary's comment, but I suppose you can't have everything. Oh, and before you get all misty-eyed at this display of warmth and affection for Tatchell, I have to tell you that these weren't the only comments under the story. Some happily advocate smashing people over the head if they don't agree with you:
OK Roger, well it appears you're 'sticking your neck out' with that comment, so I'm perfectly within my rights to come around your house and bash your brains in with a rusty spade. Is that all right with you? Or is it only other people that those rules apply to?
Ah well. You knew it couldn't last, didn't you?
Thanks to Alex for the tipoff!
Buy my book, it’s great
- Cheerio, cheerio, cheerio…
- Children died
- The letters you never get around to sending
- Applying again
- I just sent Robin round – 2
Most Commented On
- Iain on Applying again
- Roger on The letters you never get around to sending
- Dave Hodgkinson on The letters you never get around to sending
- droid on The letters you never get around to sending
- Rogue_Leader on The letters you never get around to sending
Hello. I'm a Bristol-based writer and soon-to-be-redundant journalist. You can read more about me and the Enemies site here, or follow me on Twitter. Email me if you like - antonvowl at live dot co dot uk
If you're struggling to read the site please use the drop down box below to increase the text size.