More wonderful alchemy at Mail Towers. You have to love 'em for the sheer audacity of the deception they inflict on their readers.
BBC presenter [Jonathan] Ross caused a storm on his Friday night chat show last year when he offered to have sex with Paltrow, who is married to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin. Asked if she found the encounter offensive or hilarious, Paltrow replied: "Hilarious to me. Very offensive to my father-in-law."
Gwyneth Paltrow reveals her family's anger at Jonathan Ross claiming she was 'gagging for it' in smutty chat show interview
Haha! Beautiful. No mention of the 'hilarious to me', deliberately leaving it out to create an entirely false impression of her view of the incident. And of course the Pavlovian commenters know oh so well what is expected of them:
The complaint may be somewhat belated but it goes to prove that Jonathon Ross has always had a filthy mouth that goes beyond the incident with Andrew Sachs family.
Ross should be thrown out of the BBC as soon as possible.
Click to rate Rating 66
- Stuart A - expat, Simpsonville, USA., 3/2/2009 1:00
Covered all the bases there. Marvellous!
Buy my book, it’s great
- Cheerio, cheerio, cheerio…
- Children died
- The letters you never get around to sending
- Applying again
- I just sent Robin round – 2
Most Commented On
- Iain on Applying again
- Roger on The letters you never get around to sending
- Dave Hodgkinson on The letters you never get around to sending
- droid on The letters you never get around to sending
- Rogue_Leader on The letters you never get around to sending
Hello. I'm a Bristol-based writer and soon-to-be-redundant journalist. You can read more about me and the Enemies site here, or follow me on Twitter. Email me if you like - antonvowl at live dot co dot uk
If you're struggling to read the site please use the drop down box below to increase the text size.