Loyalist paramilitary Michael Stone has denied trying to kill the Sinn Fein leadership.
He said the day he tried to force his way into Stormont was simply "an act of performance art".
Reasons why I'm suspicious about it being performance art:
1. It was actually entertaining
2. He looked like he actually knew what he was doing
3. Some people actually saw it
4. ...and of those, some understood it
5. Personally, I'd pay money to see Michael Stone manhandled by a couple of burly doormen in the Tate every day of the week. But then that's me, isn't it?
No related posts.